Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 108

Exiting the 10 Freeway this morning, I drove past a rather nice looking boat parked on the street with a clever name emblazoned on the stern: Knot for Sail. Right above the bold moniker: a "for sale" sign.




I've decided to start a new list of observations that I'll call Things That Make Me Say, "I Don't Get It." Be forewarned, there are probably a great many things that I don't get... That having been said, onward we go.

Things That Make Me Say, "I Don't Get It" #1: People who wear their Bluetooth headsets in their ears despite the fact that they are not talking on the phone. It can't possibly be comfortable, it's not a very good fashion statement, and you certainly don't intend on answering your phone in the middle of your meeting, do you? Hands-Free Driving by July 1st may be the law, but truth be told, right now you look rather foolish. I don't get it.

No comments: