Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 107

Apparently The Jackie Chan Strategy for Increased Blog Viewership is not working so well...

I am unbelievably bored right now. So bored that I can't even think if anything interesting to write about. Nope. Just bored.


Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.



Wouldn't it be cool if Jackie Chan himself was so bored that he Googled himself to find out what people are saying about him and came across my blog? And wouldn't it be cooler if he left a comment? I would bronze my computer if that happened. Of course, that would make it difficult to continue blogging, and therefore impossible to get more visits and comments from Jackie Chan.

Indirectly relating to Jackie Chan and moreso related to his Kung Fu Panda co-star Ian McShane, I've noticed that several cast members of Deadwood have had guest appearances on Lost. Thus far, having seen only the first 2.5 seasons of Lost, Robin Weigart (Calamity Jane), Paula Malcolmson (Trixie), and Kim Dickens (Joanie Stubbs) have played reoccuring characters. And I for one think that MC Gainey (Tom on Lost) should have had a role on Deadwood -- he seems perfect for western roles. I'm just waiting for Al Swearengen himself to show up on the island...

No comments: