Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 129

It's high time I welcomed our new visitor(s)! Welcome to the visitor(s) from Florida! Hope you enjoyed your stay here, and hope you're able to stay out of the humidity there in Florida -- I've heard it's rough.



Things That Make Me Say, "I Don't Get It" #4: People who have yet to visit Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! Free viewing only lasts a couple more days, so act quickly, dear readers. And having mentioned the Sing-Along Blog in each of my last 3 posts, you'd think I was being paid by Joss Whedon to do so... Sadly, I'm not. He probably doesn't even know I exist, though it would be fun if he did notice my little corner of cyberspace and leave a comment or something. But there are bloggers out there who have posted much more than I have regarding said Blog, and they deserve the props much more than I do. Yet even with such glowing praise from the farthest reaches of the WWW, there are still people who are painfully unaware of the brilliance that is only a few clicks away. I don't get it.

No comments: