Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 41

Random 1 (or 2) liners day!

If Stephen Colbert ran for president, I'm ashamed to say that I'd vote for him. Not that I really believe he would be a good president; just that I don't really believe any of the people running would be better presidents...


Why is it that the people who fear death the most are also the people most likely to engage in activities that will hasten its arrival?


"Eighth" is much easier to spell forwards than backwards. ...but not that much easier seeing as I misspelled it the first time I typed this post...


Hooray for homemade guacamole!


"Transformers" the movie: simultaneously better than I expected and worse than I expected. And Shia LaBeouf is rather annoying.


I haven't watched an episode of Lost in almost a week. That's some considerable restraint right there.


That is all. Good night.

No comments: