Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 27

Well, that's interesting... Apparently someone has visited my profile page, however someone has yet to comment on any of the posts. So that either means that people are reading this and not acknowledging that fact, or something inside Blogger is messing with the hit counts, or someone is only browsing the profiles and not reading the posts at all. Hmmm...

If you are reading, please comment and let me know when you first ran across my little corner of the institution.

It should be interesting to see how my writing changes based on the knowledge that someone has been here, and that someone is possibly reading this right now. Since the experiment was to see how long it would take before someone acknowledged my presence, it's hard to say whether or not this is actually an event of note. But at least I know I've been noticed by someone over the weekend. Hmmm indeed...

No comments: