Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dia Ultima

Well, it has been almost 5 months, several months since someone last left a comment here. If the point of starting this blog was to try to make contact with some the billions of people in cyberspace, I'd say the experiment proves that it's nearly impossible to do so. If the point was to have a place to express the thoughts that I can't say without offending someone, then I've certainly done that to a certain extent, but not really, seeing as I told someone that I was doing this, and thus added a self-censoring variable. If the point was to have a life kept secret from those who know me, then I've failed there, too, for the very same reason just mentioned.

With that in mind, I think it's time to shutter my online treehouse. Maybe I'll try this again some other time or some other place. Maybe I'll see you again then and there. God bless and thanks for reading :)

No comments: