Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Joe's (Again)

Whoah... Real-time mobile blogging. How do you like me now...?!? Though the auto-correct on my not-to-be-named mobile device keeps trying to tell me I'm trying to type "Shoah" instead of "whoah." I mean, first off, I'm actually somewhat impressed that "Shoah" is even in the auto-correct dictionary (though ironically enough, when I'm actually trying to type Shoah and misspell it as "Shaoh," the auto-correct suggests "shaky"...), but I'm slightly more bothered by the fact that the auto-correct would even suggest substituting Keanu Reeves' favorite word with one of the most horrific events of the 20th Century. Particularly when the purpose of my current mobile blogging is to write about something as relatively trivial as root beer...

In any case, trivial or not, that is why I'm here, so perhaps I should just get on with it. With such a drawn out introduction, you're probably expecting me to say something profound, so I'm sorry to disappoint by revealing that all I have to say is this:

Upon further sampling of Joe's Root Beer, I think I've isolated that familiar flavor that I tasted earlier but couldn't pinpoint enough to note it in my previous description: it's yeast. That means that Joe's Root Beer probably makes its own carbonated water by fermenting yeast with sugar just like in a real beer.

OK, that was all I had to say.

No comments: