Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 64

Grumble, grumble, grumble...



And in other news, I've just now noticed that I've passed the 2-month mark for being here! Seems that the only thing other than familial ties drawing readers here is Jackie Chan and Jet Li... So perhaps if I were mention them more frequently, I would get more visitors? Makes sense to some degree, seeing as I make friends in real life through common interests, thus making friends online should be fairly similar.

So in that vein, I will give you, the reader, this directive: Go see Ironman. I realize that neither Jackie Chan nor Jet Li are in it, but still, a comic book movie that can boast 4 Academy Award nominees (and one winner) as its 4 principal cast members deserves a gander. It also deserves a viewing. And I'm not suggesting that you throw fowl at the movie. Besides, the next major movie from either Jackie Chan or Jet Li looks to be The Mummy 4, which co-stars Jet Li and Brendan Fraser. 'Nuff said.

I'm serious about Ironman though -- it's pretty dang good.

No comments: